Updated July, 2023
WHAT INFORMATION DOES ATP COLLECT?
- Contact and identification information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone and facsimile numbers.
- Credit and billing information, and other information related to your business with ATP.
- Geolocation data, IP address, and other information provided in the course of interacting with the website.
- Any other information you provide to ATP, including information provided using ATP’s online Contact Us form.
WHEN DOES ATP COLLECT INFORMATION?
Personal information may be collected when you:
- Visit ATP’s locations or suppliers.
- Request information about ATP products and/or services.
- Order, purchase, return or exchange ATP products and/or services.
- Contact ATP via phone, email or other forms of communication.
- Provide information to ATP at an event.
- Visit ATP’s website.
- Use ATP’s Contact Us form.
HOW DOES ATP USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To provide you with customized services and content and to operate and manage this website.
- To advertise its products and/or services, or the products and/or services of others in a more efficient manner.
- To send users e-mail notifications of new features or information available through ATP’s service and this website, and other information that might be of interest to users.
- For system administration and troubleshooting purposes, and to report aggregate information to others.
- For identification verification purposes on this website.
- To fulfill the identified business purpose for which the personal information was collected (e.g., responding to inquiries and fulfilling products and/or service orders).
- To communicate with you to respond to your questions, feedback, and comments you provide to ATP.
- For any other purpose that aligns with the reason your personal information was collected or for any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the identified business purpose, subject to ATP’s retention policy and applicable legislative requirements.
WHEN DOES ATP DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
Service provider arrangements: ATP may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to ATP’s affiliates and other third parties who provide services on ATP’s behalf. For example, ATP may use service providers to authorize and process payments. ATP takes reasonable steps to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place by all affiliates and third parties as required by applicable law.
Legal: ATP may disclose personal information as part of criminal, administrative or regulatory proceedings or investigations, to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements, and as otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by applicable law.
WHAT DOES ATP DO TO KEEP ITS INFORMATION SECURE?
ATP has implemented industry-standard administrative, technical and physical safeguards to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Moreover, only authorized personnel have access to any stored, personal information ATP may collect from its users.
Please be advised that although ATP has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for its users, ATP cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from this site. When disclosing any personal information or corporate information, all users should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public and, consequently, can be collected and used by others without user consent. Users should consider carefully if they want to submit sensitive information that they would not want disclosed to the public and should recognize that their use of the internet and this site is solely at their own risk. ATP has no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information and corporate information transmitted via the internet. ATP urges all of its users to exercise caution when conveying personal information and corporate information over the internet.
CAN I OPT-OUT OF ATP’S DATA COLLECTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION?
ATP cannot offer some of its services without some form of personal information or corporate information collection and distribution. Consequently, ATP does ask for the submission of some personal information and corporate information. ATP maintains this information so long as you are registered for ATP services. When you cease to use ATP’s services, or at any other time, you may contact ATP at the contact information set out below to have your personal information or corporate information removed from ATP’s database.
WHAT ABOUT ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in ATP’s custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by applicable law. You may request access, updates or corrections of inaccuracies by contacting ATP at the contact information set out below. ATP may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.